See latest COVID-19 impacts related to Purchasing, Payments & Travel
Purchase, Pay & Travel is the consolidated web and customer service resource for the Purchasing Services, Payment Processing & Compliance, and Strategic Sourcing & PantherExpress System Solutions teams. This site provides operational guidance for: the buy-to-pay process, including our cloud-based purchasing and invoice system, PantherExpress; travel and expense management, including the cloud-based expense and travel management tool, Concur. We strive to:
- obtain the overall best value for University-wide purchases of goods and services
- provide an efficient, effective, and streamlined process of making purchases, tracking payments and booking travel
- assist departments in complying with federal, state and local laws
- implement a system of sound internal controls, and monitor compliance
- increase the purchase of products with a reduced or minimal environmental impact
- provide opportunities for Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE's)
- provide excellent customer service
The Purchase, Pay & Travel team is comprised of individuals from multiple departments: Purchasing Services, Payment Processing & Compliance, and Strategic Sourcing & PantherExpress System Solutions. Review the Organization Charts for a full list of team members who support the University's purchasing, payment, and travel functions.
Sign Up for Notifications
Learn more about the types of notifications you may receive from Purchase, Pay & Travel as well as how to sign up for Notify U and Newsletters.