- Financial Operations Administration
Financial Operations, a department within the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, includes the Purchase, Pay & Travel teams outlined in the subsequent sections.
- Maureen Beal, Associate Vice Chancellor
- Jennifer Theleen, Communications Manager
- Payment Processing & Compliance
Payment Processing & Compliance is responsible for: paying suppliers accurately and within agreed upon terms; reimbursing travel & business expenses; managing payment card programs including the P-card, the University Travel Card, and the Vincent cards; implementing a system of sound internal controls to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws; capitalizing and inventorying of purchased capital assets.
- Stephanie Ford-Jones, Manager
- Elizabeth Lanzy, Operations Supervisor
- Michael Moore, Compliance Supervisor
- Robert Terry, Software & Supplier Liaison
- Jennifer Bailey, Accounts Specialist
- Makia Hall, Credit Card Administrator
- Melissa Kramer, Compliance Specialist
- Karen Lear, Payment Review Specialist
- April O’Neil, Compliance Specialist
- Matthew Randall, Expense Report Analyst
- Betty Thompson, Accounting Clerk
- Carrie Showman, Operations and Compliance Specialist
- Kevin Starke, Capital Asset Specialist
- Vacant, Audit Specialist
- Caitlin Wilson, Compliance Specialist
- Purchasing Services & Customer Service
Purchasing Services is responsible for: post-implementation management of University-wide contracts, including strategies for cost savings; maintaining relationships with University-wide Contracted Suppliers; assisting RCs with unique purchasing needs (over $50K) and identifying opportunities to increase spend with diversity suppliers; identifying environmentally preferable purchase options; and managing conflicts-of-interest in procurement; and managing the University Travel Program.
Customer Service provides assistance with questions related to purchasing, paying, booking travel, and expense management. Visit this page to request assistance.
Diversity & Sustainability Coordinator
Travel Program Manager
Customer Service Manager
Kathleen Krepps, CPSM
Areas: Construction Services, Dental,
Facilities Maintenance, Food Services,
Housing International Purchases
Mailing Services, Scientific.
Areas: Athletics & Physical Education
Areas: Conferences & Events (allProcurement SpecialistsFor a listing of all Procurement Specialists and their assigned Responsibility Centers , visit this page.
- Strategic Sourcing & PantherExpress System Solutions
Strategic Sourcing & PantherExpress System Solutions is responsible for: identifying and managing strategic sourcing opportunities for University-wide savings on purchased goods and services, including Commercial Partnerships; administration of the PantherExpress System, a cloud-based purchasing and invoicing system for most goods and services purchased at the University; and the enablement of suppliers and their e-Catalogs and e-Invoicing through the PantherExpress System.
Tyler Verin, MPA
Internet Procurement Manager
- Davinna Eisel, E‐Commerce Business Analyst
- Marco Forni, Assistant Systems Administrator
See latest COVID-19 impacts related to Purchasing, Payments & Travel