See latest COVID-19 impacts related to Purchasing, Payments & Travel
Submitted by KRP97 on June 11, 2020 - 5:26pmCommodity:
Scientific - Medical SuppliesClassification:
- Laboratory supplies
- Laboratory consumables
- All orders except those for time and materials from Agilent Technologies should be submitted using the supplier’s punchout in the PantherExpress System.
- Time and materials quotes from Agilent Technologies should be submitted using the Blanket/Standing Order Standard Form in the PantherExpress System.
Account Manager: Core Equipment/Capital Instruments
Sales Representative: Consumables
Genomics and Reagent Representative: Genomics
Sales Representative: BioTek, Cell Analysis Products
Sales Representative: CEA - Cell Analysis Products
Sales Representative: Seahorse- Cell Analysis Products
Sales Representative: Dako- Pathology Products
ACEA Flow Cytometry Products
Mass Spectrometry Products
Academic Business DevelopmentContact Notes:
Please contact Jim for any chromatography products not listed.
District Sales Manager, Genomics GroupContact Notes:
Please contact Katherine for any genomics products not listed.
University of Pittsburgh
Programs and Designations
- Review this instructional guide on how to process quotes through the PantherExpress System punchout.
- Watch the recorded training session with Agilent, provides a walk through of placing an order in the PantherExpress punchout.
- To place an order with multiple delivery dates:
- Launch the Agilent Punchout from PantherExpress
- On the landing page, scroll down and select Quotes on the left under Orders & Quotes
- After reviewing your quote, select the Buy icon to transfer the order back to a PantherExpress requisition
- Your sales representative should already have emailed you a “Delivery Estimates.pdf” similar to this example. You need to upload that PDF using the <External> Comments option.
- Submit the requisition for approval
- The PO will be placed via the PantherExpress System with quotes and comments.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens to quotes when they expire within the punch-out? Is the history maintained somewhere? The quote is visible for 6 months online but the “BUY” Button changes to RENEW. If a user clicks the RENEW a lead generation is created and sales is prompted to generate a new quote. Additionally, you can also call Sales and ask for new quote. In summary, the old quote cannot be used after the expiration, but a new one can be created.