See latest COVID-19 impacts related to Purchasing, Payments & Travel
American Management Association (AMA)
With over 150 leading-edge seminars offered in crucial business areas, AMA offers a variety of delivery methodologies designed to help you meet your changing needs and business demands.
- Classroom: Highly interactive, hands on, activities driven learning experience.
- Live Online Virtual Classroom: Same live, highly interactive and powerful classroom experience, conducted virtually.
- OnDemand E-Learning: Self-Paced, Asynchronous learning, on demand when you need it, where you need it.
- Express Skills Series: In less than 3 hours, put powerful new skills to work—GUARANTEED! Fastest learning in a Live Online format, Laser-Focused concentration on specific topic, Interactive design lets you learn by doing and Live Access to expert faculty.
- Certificate Programs: AMA also offers Certificate Programs in areas such as Administrative Excellence, Finance Essentials, Business Communications, Business Management for IT and Technical Professionals, Leadership Excellence, Supervisory Excellence, and more.
- Continuing Education Credits: AMA is an authorized provider of Continuing Education Units (CEUs)and related credits from professional associations worldwide, including the Project Management Institute (PMI)®, the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA); the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI), t he Association for Financial Professionals®(AFP); the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM); and The Society for Marketing Professional Services(SMPS) among many others. If you're looking to accumulate credits, complete certification requirements, or prepare for your certification exam—look to AMA seminars to help you reach your goals.
AMA is pleased to offer staff and faculty within the University of Pittsburgh a 20% OFF discount from our Member pricing. (Discount does not apply to our Annual Pass or Seminar Saving Pass Products).
To register and receive the discount, please contact the University of Pittsburgh’s Dedicated Training Advisor at AMA.