See latest COVID-19 impacts related to Purchasing, Payments & Travel
Benack Sound Productions, Inc
Submitted by JEM353 on March 12, 2021 - 3:38pmCommodity:
Event Production ServicesClassification:
Event Production Services, including Audio Visual Equipment and Services, Rigging & Staging.
- Review the Benack Sound Productions Scope of Services, Equipment and Services List and Price List, which shows the contracted options and discounts available through Benack Sound Productions along with the delivery charges.
- Contact Flip Benack at Benack Sound Productions using the contact information below to schedule equipment and services through Benack Sound Productions.
- Benack Sound Productions will send a quote for department approval. After the quote is approved by department, delivery instructions and locations shall be decided and agreed upon with Benack Sound Productions. After quote approval, the department is contractually obligated to fulfill payment for the order.
- Equipment must be inspected and accepted by the department following delivery. The department assumes full responsibility for the equipment until it is returned and shall be responsible for the full value of the Equipment that is not returned, or returned in a damaged, defective, or otherwise inappropriate condition. In addition, the department must use and operate the equipment in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.
Payment for Benack Sound Productions Invoice
- Within seven days following the event, Benack Sound Productions will send an invoice to the department (Services Agreement Number FY2021-16561-EEWA shall be referenced on all quotes and invoices). Payment terms shall be Net 30 Days upon University receipt of undisputed invoice. If payment is made via procurement card, a four percent (4%) processing fee will be charged.
- Use the “Other Payment Request” form in the PantherExpress System to submit your invoice from Benack Sound Productions.
- Complete Parts A, C and D according to the instructions provided.
- Complete Part B (Business Purpose) according to the specifications below:
- Due Date – Enter the Invoice date
- Purpose of Other Payment Request – Choose “Other”
- Purpose of Payment - Enter a brief description including the date and purpose of the event if applicable.
Please contact Melissa Vrana, Senior Buyer, with any questions about these instructions.
University of Pittsburgh