See latest COVID-19 impacts related to Purchasing, Payments & Travel
Submitted by JEM353 on July 2, 2021 - 5:11pmCommodity:
Event Production Services & RentalsClassification:
- Safety or ADA Equipment
- Table Cloths
- Table Runners
- Chair Covers
- Video Editing
- Meeting Equipment
- Coat Racks
- Crowd Control
- Coffee & end tables
- Area rugs
- Accent pillows
- Review the Event Source Equipment & Services Scope, Equipment & Services List and Price List, which shows the contracted options and discounts available through Event Source.
- Contact Event Source to schedule equipment and services using the contact information below.
- Event Source will send a quote for department approval. The department will need to send the signed quote to email@example.com. Once the quote is signed and delivered to Event Source, the department is contractually obligated to fulfill payment for the order. Delivery instructions and locations can then be decided and agreed upon with Event Source.
- Equipment must be inspected and accepted by the department following delivery. The department assumes full responsibility for the equipment until it is returned and shall be responsible for the full value of the Equipment that is not returned, or returned in a damaged, defective or otherwise inappropriate condition. In addition, the department must use and operate the equipment in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
Payment for Event Source Invoice
- Within 7 days following the event, Event Source will send an invoice to the department (Services Agreement Number FY2021-16758-EEWA shall be referenced on all quotes and invoices). Payment terms shall be Net 30 Days upon University receipt of undisputed invoice.
- Use the “Other Payment Request” form in Panther Express to submit the invoice.
- Choose the following supplier name and address: Event Source, PO Box 92957, JBK Group, Cleveland, OH 44194.
- Complete Parts A, C and D according to the instructions provided.
- Complete Part B (Business Purpose) according to the specifications below:
- Due Date – Enter the Invoice date
- Purpose of Other Payment Request – Choose “Other”
- Purpose of Payment - Enter a brief description including the date and purpose of the event if applicable.
Please contact Melissa Vrana, Senior Buyer, with any questions about these instructions.
University of Pittsburgh
Programs and Designations
- Green Program - Includes recycling and we using energy efficient trucks, machinery, etc.
- Personal Purchase Discount Program - 12% discount off of list price