See latest COVID-19 impacts related to Purchasing, Payments & Travel
Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
Submitted by JEM353 on January 29, 2021 - 5:15amCommodity:
Medical Testing ServicesClassification:
- medical screening
- testing services
- evaluation services
- Requestor emails Quest at email@example.com with a general statement about their new research study. Quest will send a Request for Laboratory Services (RLS) form and the requestor will complete and return the form. Quest will review and send back any questions. If there are no questions, Quest will proceed to enter in a contract request for internal processing at Quest.
- Quest will create a Scope of Work (SOW) and send via DocuSign to the contact the requestor listed on the RLS form. Once the SOW has been signed it electronically routes to Quest to countersign.
- Quest then creates an account number (if an account number has not been established) and links that to the pricing of the University-wide contract.
- The requestor is notified of the new account number. If the requestor would like to use Quanum (Quest’s web-based application) to order lab tests, receive results, and access patient and test information electronically any time through any computer with internet access, Quest will schedule a meeting with the requestor to facilitate login setup and training if needed.
- If the requestor needs any supplies related to the SOW, Quest will order those or train the requestor on how to request the supplies in Quanum.
- If the requestor wants to use Quest’s electronic invoicing system, Quest will send the requestor instructions on how to set up the invoicing system.
- Once the SOW has been signed by both parties, the requestor should submit a PantherExpress System requisition using the non-catalog standard PO form and attach the executed SOW to the form. A Certificate of Liability Insurance and a directed sole source justification form are not required.
- Purchasing Services will review and approve the requisition and a purchase order will be generated.
University of Pittsburgh
Programs and Designations
- Pennsylvania Supplier