See latest COVID-19 impacts related to Purchasing, Payments & Travel
Event Production Services, including Rigging, Staging and Tenting Equipment & Services; Event Furniture, Linen, Restroom, Trailer, Amusement & Entertainment Rentals.
Review Windswept's Event Production Services Scope of Services, Equipment and Services List and Price List, which shows the contracted options and discounts available through Windswept Promotions.
Contact Windswept Promotions to schedule equipment and service using the contact information listed below.
- Windswept Promotions will send a quote for department approval. After the quote is approved by department, the department is contractually obligated to fulfill payment for the order. Delivery instructions and locations can then be decided and agreed upon.
- Equipment must be inspected and accepted by the department following delivery. The department assumes full responsibility for the equipment until it is returned and shall be responsible for the full value of the equipment that is not returned, or returned in a damaged, defective, or otherwise inappropriate condition. In addition, the department must use and operate the equipment in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.
Payment for Windswept Promotions Invoice
- Within seven days following the event, Windswept Promotions will send an invoice to the department (Services Agreement Number Agreement Number FY2020-15321-PPSA shall be referenced on all quotes and invoices). Payment terms shall be Net 30 Days upon University receipt of undisputed invoice.
- Use the “Other Payment Request” form in the PantherExpress System to submit your invoice from Windswept Promotions.
- Complete Parts A, C and D according to the instructions provided.
- Complete Part B (Business Purpose) according to the specifications below:
- Due Date – Enter the Invoice date
- Purpose of Other Payment Request – Choose “Other”
- Purpose of Payment - Enter a brief description including the date and purpose of the event if applicable.
Please contact Melissa Vrana, Senior Buyer, with any questions about these instructions.
Programs and Designations
- Green Program - specifies the use of only EPA / EcoLogo approved cleaning products for the cleaning and care of all rental items.