Beginning October 1, 2022, Concur will feature the NextGen User Interface (UI) for expenses. The transition to the new UI will take place automatically beginning October 1 and users will subsequently have access to the new UI when logging into Concur. There is no direct action needed from users.
The new UI addresses customer feedback by making Concur more intuitive, reducing the time required to complete tasks and improving accuracy. Key benefits of the new UI include:
Key Updates Beginning October 1, 2022
While Concur pages will have visual differences in the new UI, the functionality of the system will remain the same. The following specific pages or activities will be updated as part of the new UI:
- Expense landing page
- Expense report page
- Expense entry page
- Adding a new delegate
Utilize the following resources for the new UI in Concur:
- Register to attend the next Travel & Expense Management Lunch & Learn session via Zoom on October 18 at 11:30am, which will include a review of the major changes with the new UI.
- For updated reference guides, visit the new Concur Travel & Expense Sharepoint site
- For general information about Concur and for additional assistance, visit the Purchase, Pay & Travel website
- For an overview of the new UI as well as an FAQ, visit the New Concur Expense Experience Welcome Page
- For detailed information about the new UI, review the Next Gen UI Transition Guide
Please contact Purchase, Pay & Travel Customer Service with any questions.