On November 15, 2021 (previously slated for July 1, 2021), a new user interface will be introduced in the PantherExpress System. The new user interface will provide a modern look for the requisition, purchase order, and invoice screens. Prior to the mandatory change to the new user interface, the PantherExpress System Solutions Team will enable the ability for system shoppers, buyers, and approvers to review and grow accustom to the new user interface.
Beginning April 5, 2021, PantherExpress System shoppers, buyers, and approvers will have the ability to toggle between the old and new user interfaces. Shoppers, Buyers and Approvers will see a new “toggle” icon in the bottom right-hand section of the requisition, purchase order, and invoice screens. This toggle icon will allow you to switch back and forth between the old and new user interfaces.
We strongly recommend you review these specific aspects of the new requisition, purchase order, and invoice interface screens:
- Changing a ship to address.
- Adding an attachment to a requisition.
- Working with the standard forms.
- Changing or updating the account code.
- Adding a comment.
- Review the transaction workflow so you know the status of your transaction in the approval process.
- Review the invoices posted against your purchase orders.
- Approving, rejecting, or returning requisitions.
- Placing orders with the Dietrich School Stockroom.
- Any use case that may be specific to your area.
If you run into a problem while reviewing the new user interface, please email the PantherExpress System Solutions team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to gather any feedback regarding navigating the new user interface to address concerns prior to the roll out date.
To help PantherExpress System users prepare for the new user interface, we are offering several virtual webinar sessions as well as some additional resources:
Webinars for PantherExpress System New User Interface Demo
No registration is required, join the webinar sessions at the scheduled time using one of the following methods:
- Link: https://pitt.zoom.us/j/93949483046; Passcode: 727183; Webinar ID: 939 4948 3046
- One tap mobile: US: +12678310333,,93949483046# or 8778535247,,93949483046# (Toll Free)
- Telephone+1 267 831 0333 or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free)
Add a webinar to your Outlook calendar by clicking the link that corresponds to the date you plan to attend > open the Outlook file > select Save and Close.
|Tuesday, May 4||10am - 11am|
|Wednesday, May 5||1pm - 2pm|
|Thursday, May 6||9am - 10am|
|Monday, May 10||1pm - 2pm|
|Wednesday, May 26||1pm - 2pm|
|Thursday, May 27||11am - 12pm|
- Visit the PantherExpress System SharePoint site to access the training materials to assist in your transition to the new UI. Note: accessing this sharepoint site requires login to Pitt Passport.
Please contact Purchase, Pay & Travel Customer Service with any questions.