You are receiving this email because our records indicate that you are a PantherExpress System user or you have previously placed an order with the University's Print Shop.
This is a reminder about the PrintGizmo punchout in the PantherExpress System, which allows users to access and manage multiple suppliers for print and graphic design services in one location. Through the PrintGizmo punchout you can:
- Quickly order University branded printed items including business cards, letterhead, and Vincent Payment Solutions brochures and credit card sleeves.
- Easily request quotes from print and graphic design suppliers for items such as magazines, manuals, posters, flyers, and more.
Utilizing University-wide Contracted Suppliers for print/graphic design services provides a variety of benefits to the University and your department, including:
- Best overall value to the University
- Promotes the University’s brand fidelity through consistent use of approved templates as well as University colors, logos, and marks
- Competitive pricing
- Wide range of high-quality services to fit needs
- Faster contracting process for the services required
- Supporting local and diverse businesses
As an additional reminder, University Policy AO 30 requires that departments use a University-wide Contracted Supplier for purchasing items/services for which the University has a University-wide agreement.
How to get started with PrintGizmo
- To utilize the PrintGizmo punchout, you must be a PantherExpress System user. Follow the instructions to request access if you are not already a user.
- Register to attend a virtual training session on one of the following dates: Tuesday, March 21 at 11 am or Thursday, March 23 at 1 pm. These sessions will cover the same material and recordings will be available here.
- Visit this page for more information about PrintGizmo, including training materials and the University-wide Contracted Suppliers available in the punchout.
Are you a Shopper or Buyer in the PantherExpress System?
As of March 27, 2023, only users with the role of Departmental Buyer will be able to view and place orders through the PrintGizmo punchout. If you are a Shopper in the PantherExpress System you will not be able to access the PrintGizmo punchout for print/graphic design purchases and if you need to place an order through the PrintGizmo punchout, two options are available:
- Have a Departmental Buyer from your area submit the request; or
- The Shopper can submit an updated PantherExpress User Profile form to become a Departmental Buyer Level 1. Visit this page, under the PantherExpress System section, select “Request Access” and follow the instruction to complete the User Profile Form and required training.
Contact Purchase, Pay & Travel Customer Service with any questions.