The University of Pittsburgh’s buying & paying (cfo.pitt.edu/pexpress) and travel & expense management (pext.pitt.edu) websites have consolidated and are now: Purchase, Pay & Travel (PPT).
Links to the old sites will begin redirecting to the new site beginning the evening of 3/12/21.
The goal of this consolidation is to create a simplified and more efficient way for you to find the guidance and resources you need in order to purchase goods or services, process payments, submit expenses, and book travel. Links to the old site will begin redirecting to this
A few important notes:
- The name of the PantherExpress System, the University’s cloud-based purchasing tool and preferred procurement and payment mechanism for most goods and services, has not changed.
- Pay, Purchase & Travel (PPT) is comprised of the following teams who will continue to provide assistance: Purchasing Services & Customer Service, Payment Processing & Compliance, Strategic Sourcing & PantherExpress System Solutions.
- We are hard at work, creating new and updating the existing training materials. Please continue to check the website for new resources.
We will continue to share important updates and information related to Purchase, Pay & Travel in the following ways:
- Notify U: messages sent through the same system that does Pitt EMS alerts and you can choose to receive text, email, or both kinds of notifications. Learn how to opt in here.
- Travel & Expense Management Newsletter: Sign up to get an email notification when we publish the quarterly newsletter.
- Email: we will send emails with important information and reminders as applicable. Take note of the new email address for these communications: PPTcommunications@pitt.edu.
- System Messages: Users of the PantherExpress System and Concur will continue to receive applicable notifications from the systems.
If you have additional questions, please contact Customer Service.