To comply with the University's Revised COVID-19 Standards & Guidelines (effective August 9, 2021): the University Travel Card must be used for all domestic and international travel expenses paid by the University, wherever the card is accepted; all travel paid by the University must be booked through Concur or Anthony Travel.
The Parking Spot
University of Pittsburgh and the Parking Spot Discount airport parking program includes:
- 20% University of Pittsburgh Faculty & Staff discount at Pittsburgh International Airport
- 10% discount at all other Parking Spot locations with Exec card
- Open 24/7, Well-lit and fully fenced
- Covered self-parking in Pittsburgh
- Friendly shuttle service to and from airport
- Pick up and drop off at your vehicle
- New Shuttle App to track shuttles through airport
- Complimentary luggage assistance
- Emergency battery and tire assistance
- Complimentary locksmith and towing within 25 miles
- Free USA Today at check-in M-F while supplies last
- Earn free parking (Spot Club Exec card program)
- Free online reservations available
- Use discount for business or personal travel
To receive the PITT discount, please use this link to make your reservation. There are three payment options, it is recommended that you select the "Pay Later" option when booking. You will need to present a form of University identification when you check-out after parking.
Rates do not include sales tax or airport use recovery fee. Special rates are per each 24-hour period as discounted from posted front-line rates.
701 Flaugherty Run Road
Coraopolis PA 15108
Grant Oliver Onsite Airport Parking
Grant Oliver Corporation offers an onsite airport parking program called GO FAST Pass that enables customers to pay for parking quickly and easily without stopping at a payment booth to pay by card or with cash.
Registered customers are provided with a transponder that they link to a credit card account. When parking at the airport, customers will enter and exit using the GO FAST Pass designated lane(s) to pay without ever stopping. Receipts will be emailed to customers after exiting through the GO FAST Pass lane. Users can also link their GO FAST Pass accounts to their E-ZPass to eliminate the need for a second transponder and different credit card accounts may be linked for each program.
Click here to register for GO FAST Pass. All GO FAST Pass rates require advance reservation except the $1/ day discount at the Long-Term Parking Lot, as indicated to the right. The GO FAST Pass program also offers weekend upgrades for customers traveling Friday through Monday
Extended Parking Lot
6-9 days with reservation: $6.00/ day
Long-Term Parking Lot
no reservation: $13.00/ day
Short-Term Parking Lot
with reservation: $15.00/ day