See latest COVID-19 impacts related to Purchasing, Payments & Travel
AlphaGraphics in the Cultural District
- Graphic Design
- Signage Graphic Design & Print
- Custom Bindery
- Custom Embellishment
- Personalized Print
- Online Asset and Print Portal
- University branded printing
- Business cards
- Vincent Program (brochures and credit card sleeves)
Email or call one of the supplier contacts listed on this page. Request a quote (and samples, if applicable). Once you have a quote that is acceptable to you, request a purchase order in PantherExpress using the USD/Quote Standard Form. You do not need to collect 3 quotes to complete the process when using University-wide contracted suppliers.
You may contact one or many of the University-contracted printers for quotes to compare pricing, quality, delivery times, etc. You may decide which University-wide contracted supplier to contract with based on these findings.
If you need assistance with design, you may hire a University-wide Contracted Supplier for graphic design or contact University Communications and Marketing.
University of Pittsburgh
Programs and Designations
DBE Designation: women-owned business
Shipping and Delivery
- Next Day Delivery Available (No Fee)
Print Support Level:
- Basic - This is typically quick-turn, digital printing on basic paper stock with minimal to no finishing. Examples could include but not be limited to color and black and white copies, flyers, and faculty packets.
- Premium - This is typically digital, offset or large format printing standard sizes on various paper stocks that require proofs and some finish work. Examples could include but not be limited to cards, postcards, posters and newsletters.
Learn more about printing processes and what you need to know to successfully work with a University-qualified printer.