See latest COVID-19 impacts related to Purchasing, Payments & Travel
CDI Printing Services, Inc.
- Window & Yard Signs/Banners/Posters
- Pocket Folders
- Annual Reports
Email or call one of the supplier contacts listed on this page. Request a quote (and samples, if applicable). Once you have a quote that is acceptable to you, request a purchase order in PantherExpress using the USD/Quote Standard Form. You do not need to collect 3 quotes to complete the process when using University-wide contracted suppliers.
You may contact one or many of the University-contracted printers for quotes to compare pricing, quality, delivery times, etc. You may decide which University-wide contracted supplier to contract with based on these findings.
If you need assistance with design, you may hire a University-wide Contracted Supplier for graphic design or contact University Communications and Marketing.
University of Pittsburgh
Programs and Designations
- DBE Designations: African American / Veteran-owned
- Green Program
Shipping and Delivery
- Next Day Delivery Available (No Fee)
Print Support Level:
- Basic - This is typically quick-turn, digital printing on basic paper stock with minimal to no finishing. Examples could include but not be limited to color and black and white copies, flyers, and faculty packets.
- Premium - This is typically digital, offset or large format printing standard sizes on various paper stocks that require proofs and some finish work. Examples could include but not be limited to cards, postcards, posters and newsletters.
Learn more about printing processes and what you need to know to successfully work with a University-qualified printer.