See latest COVID-19 impacts related to Purchasing, Payments & Travel
Submitted by JEM353 on July 2, 2021 - 7:39amCommodity:
- Print and direct mail
- Highly personalized variable printing, direct mailings
- Brochures, catalogs, magazines, programs, postcards
Visit Heeter's website.
- PantherExpress System - Standard Form
University of Pittsburgh
Programs and Designations
- Green Programs: FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and SGP (Sustainable Green Printing Partnership)
Shipping and Delivery
- Next Day Delivery Available (Fee $35)
Print Level Support:
- Basic - This is typically quick-turn, digital printing on basic paper stock with minimal to no finishing. Examples could include but not be limited to color and black and white copies, flyers, and faculty packets.
- Premium - This is typically digital, offset or large format printing standard sizes on various paper stocks that require proofs and some finish work. Examples could include but not be limited to cards, postcards, posters and newsletters.
Learn more about printing processes and what you need to know to successfully work with a University-qualified printer.