See latest COVID-19 impacts related to Purchasing, Payments & Travel
- Printing types available: commercial sheetfed, digital
- Full Bindery
- High quality, moderate to large volume, booklets, magazines, folders, mailers, brochures, etc.
- High quality low to moderate volume, variable mailers, on demand, low quantity books, magazine, brochures, etc.
- Saddle stitch, folders, die cutters, collators, inserters, re-fold
- Pocket folders
Visit Herrmann Unlimited's website.
The PrintGizmo Punchout in the PantherExpress System.
For more information about print and graphic design services, including details about PrintGizmo, visit this page.
You must be a PantherExpress System user to order through the PrintGizmo punchout. If you are not already a user, please visit this page for more information about the PantherExpress System, including how to gain access.
If you need assistance with design, you may hire a University-wide Contracted Supplier for graphic design or contact University Communications and Marketing.
University of Pittsburgh
Programs and Designations
- DBE Designations: Veteran-owned, SBA - Small Business
- Green Program - Informal, utilizing all renewalble inputs, recycling partners, and only FSC papers.
Shipping and Delivery
- Next Day Delivery Available (No Fee)
Print Support Level:
- Basic - This is typically quick-turn, digital printing on basic paper stock with minimal to no finishing. Examples could include but not be limited to color and black and white copies, flyers, and faculty packets.
- Premium - This is typically digital, offset or large format printing standard sizes on various paper stocks that require proofs and some finish work. Examples could include but not be limited to cards, postcards, posters and newsletters.
Learn more about printing processes and what you need to know to successfully work with a University-qualified printer.